The Animal Search Facility provide members with the option to search the whole of the UK herd book to view all Montbeliarde animals registered as pedigree in the UK.
HOW TO USE ANIMAL SEARCH
Please click here to visit the 'Animal Search' facility provided by NBDC. Guide on how to use Animal Search:
- Choose 'MONTBELIARDE UK' from the Society options.
- From here you have a multitude of ways you can search the UK Herd Book for animals.
- Specifically, just using the ‘Search’ field, you can search by entering part or the whole name or eartag to find an animal.
- If you are looking at several animals at once you are able to filter the columns by A–Z or by eldest or youngest and so on.
- Next to each animal there is a factsheet and ancestry tab which can be viewed. Alternatively, you can also just click on the animal’s name and this will alternate between the individual animal’s factsheet and ancestry record.